If My Fiance Has Full Custody of His Daughter Can His Mom Keep Her from Him?

The family court always retains jurisdiction over child custody. If a child is removed from state without permission, the family court can immediately intercede and issue a restraining order. The family court maintains a special magistrate to hear matters over the holidays. You should consult an attorney as soon as possible.