How Do I Get My Name off of and Money out of a Property?

I purchased a house with my boyfriend for 520k. He put down 80k and I put down 50k. My name is on the mortgage only and both our names are on the deed. I want to break up with him and leave the house but I don’t want the mortgage under my name. I want my name off the mortgage and the deed and I want my 50k back. What can I do?

If your name is on the deed you have the option to petition the courts to divide the proceeds based upon your pro-rata contribution of 38%. Hire an attorney who understands this process and has had experience with the courts partitioning real estate.