Modification of Mortgage

My FHA Real Estate Loan was included and discharged through bankruptcy chapter 7. I still live in the home and make payments. What will happen if I need to stop making payments for four months because of financial hardship due to my health? Can the Lender have me leave the home?

You should reach out to the mortgage company. Most of the time if you are suffering a hardship they will agree to a forbearance (or allow you not to pay for a period of time). Also, in RI, if you want to retain your home you are eligible for a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy where we can reinstate the mortgage and set up a payment plan to pay back the arrears. Good luck.