Criminal Question

What kind of lawyer do i need? I went and bought jewelry value over 5 grand and it was fake?

I believe that you should contact your local police or state police department. It sounds as if the jewelry was sold under false pretenses and may rise to the level of a felony crime. If they are unable to assist, then contact a local attorney to discuss options. Good luck.