I Need a Probate Lawyer In Florida. Do I Need Two Lawyers, One in RI or Is the One in Florida Enough?

My experience with time share units is that they will transfer upon death to the surviving spouse provided they receive a copy of the death certificate and the fees are paid current. I would start with a call to the time share administration. If not, you may have to open a probate in RI and then what is called an ancillary estate in Florida. But start with a call first. If it doesn’t work out, call one me to help. Thanks.