I Am Listed on Farther Will, with Other Sibling as Owner of House to Be Sold. Well Executive of Estate Sold House and Has All

If he had a will you have the right to demand it be filed with the probate court. In fact, under state law, if the will is not filed after notice is given, you can file it yourself. If you believe you are entitled to inherit under the will, you should hire an attorney to handle the matter. Probate can get complicated. Good luck.