I Have a Hold on Renewing My Ri Drivers License. Currently I Owe $362.01 for the 2008 Season and Apparently Mailed in Extension Requests for 2011 and 2012?

If the business taxes were sales tax then yes. Sales taxes are always the responsibility of the owner of the company. Options: get the most recent taxes filed so any refunds offset the amount due – file a chapter 13 bankruptcy reorganize your debt and pay it back over a period of time. Thanks.