I Have a State Income Tax Block on Renewal of Driver License. Does the State of Rhode Island Have Any Programs Avail for Help?

If you filed your tax returns on time, you may be eligible to discharge the taxes owed in bankruptcy. The bankruptcy discharge would alleviate your liability and the state would lift the block. You should contact me for bankruptcy advice.