Friend of Mine Is Going Through Divorce and Husband Is Getting Belligerent and Aggressive and Trying to Force Himself on Her What Should She Do?

Domestic violence is a serious matter. The courts and police are very sensitive to these issues. Tell your friend not to feel embarrassed and call the police. The court will also issue a retraining order which the police can enforce with the threat of prison.