Can't Get Lien of My Credit Report Because Case Still Does Not Have Letter of Dismissal Attached.

You can retain an attorney to file the appropriate motion with the court requiring that the matter be dismissed. Once, the judge signs the order granting the motion you will be able to provide that to the credit reporting agency.