If It Is Written in Divorce Agreement That Child Support Ends at a Certain Point Is That Sufficient

That depends on the specific language of your final divorce decree. Also, if the child support is garnished from your wages, it may necessitate filing with the court to terminate. Read the final decree and be sure not to violate a court order. Hope this helps.